Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

East Vs West Day 5 6 7 -Brandon, Moose Jaw, Swift Current

So The Daily Blog is hard to do.
I've missed two days already.
After Kenora I drove out to Brandon, MB no gig just a stopping point on the way to Moose Jaw.
found a trailer park that had the most mosquitos.
Because it's just not camping if you can't get bit multiple times.
Setting up the tent was horrible and every time I opened the car door to get something ALL the mosquitos would go into my car. The morning drive was interesting. Since the 1st 2 hours was me battling the little bugs.
Stopped in Regina for some Busking and it was pretty good because I found a Farmers Market. but as soon as the market ended it cleared up and 3 young fellers sat beside me rolled 3 joints and started smoking. I guess this is allowed in Regina as there were families and police around.

Moose Jaw, you are classic Moose Jaw.  A low turn out at the cafe lead to an early evening. I went back to my friends who I was crashing with and we drank home brew beer then got the clever idea of going to Champs a local bar/club.

It was Karaoke night and had a bout 10 people in the place.
More beer and we were singing songs we didn't know. everyone was horrible that night.
Pilsners'

singing partner



THis lead to a drive through burger king via a racist cabbie. Smoking in the car telling us jokes that involved the N bomb. Classy place this Moose Jaw.
Right now I'm in Swift Current, waiting for the evening I've got a few hours to kill I'm extremely hot and tired I need a nap this booth looks comfy....
-Neil "Crackajack Collins" Crowe

Twitter my shit! twitter.com/eyeswidemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment